A simple game created for iOS. The character’s goal is to pick up crystals and at the same time avoiding dangerous things such as moving blocks or bullets. If the player is hit by any of these the HP goes down and if it goes below 0 the level restarts.
Technologies used to develop this games includes:
- SpriteKit for building the levels and placing the different elements.
- SKPhysicsWorld and SKPhysicsBody for collision behaviour, gravity, movement etc.
- Using Protocols in Swift for implementing Design Patters fitting for games.
- Using OpenGL shaders in iOS apps.
- AVAudioPlayer for playing sounds.
The game is freely available on the AppStore .
The full repository can be seen on GitLab.